The main points to note are:
1. A deposit of approx 25% is required to confirm the booking. This may be made in cash, by cheque (made out to Dr A Bridgen and sent to the Croft holidays address), bank transfer or by PayPal. We allow up to 7 days to send this unless it is within 3 weeks of the holidays start date (see below).
2. Full payment is required FOUR weeks before the start date of your holiday. This may be made by the means listed above but credit card payments via PayPal incur a 5% additional charge. There is no extra for debt card payments. Non payment may result in the cancellation of your holiday.
3. In case of cancellation by the guest the holiday costs are non-refundable within three weeks of the start date of your holiday. If bookings are made in advance, full refunds less a £50 fee per cottage can be given. Between 8 and 3 weeks we will refund the 25% deposit less the £50 fee.
4. In the unlikely event of cancellation by Croft holidays we will refund any monies paid in full or offer alternative dates as agreed. The exception to this is force majeure, when we can only offer alternative dates.
5. The holiday price includes all bedding, electricity costs, use of washing machine and drying room and reasonable use of wifi. We do now have unlimited wifi but please remember we live in a rural area so please limit your use to browsing and emails and not video skype or streaming as this will affect other users.
6. Please leave the cottages as you found them in terms of tidiness and cleanliness. Damages or loss of items will be charged for.
7. These are no smoking cottages. Guests found smoking in the cottages may be asked to leave and up to a £100 smoking fee charged to cover additional cleaning costs.
8. We do not accept more than the number of guests agreed on booking.
9. Booking implies acceptance of these terms.
Enjoy your holidays at Croft Holidays!